Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

I never really get to express thanks for the most mundane things in my life that i take for granted, and this is a day dedicated just for that (: and to all of the things i am consciously and constantly thankful for, as well.   I am thankful that I live in a town like vernon hills, which is extremely affluent compared to the majority of the world.  I am thankful that i have things like running hot water, a cozy bed, and a room all to myself.  I am thankful for my mom and dad and sister and grandma, whom I never appreciate as much as I should.  They are truly amazing.  I am thankful for my friends, who are more like sisters to me.  I am thankful that they are a good group of people who dont drink or do other unhealthy things.  I am thankful for matt, who can always put a smile on my face.  I am thankful that my family has enough money to send me to a decent college.  I feel like I have waayyy too much to be thankful for, and I thank God for all of that.  My life has really been blessed.  And sometimes I just dont realize that fact. But now, today, Im acknowledging my life is good.  Its really good (:

No comments:

Post a Comment