Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear friend,

I love you to death, and you'll always be one of my best friends.  And really, I dont know what my life would be like without you.  But at the same time, I always feel like Im being judged or criticized when Im with you.  And it just makes hanging out with you exausting.  I wish that I could be myself more around you, but I just cant.  I dont know why.  Its not your fault at all, its mine.  And im sorry for that.  Because I have been subconsciously pushing you away, and you dont deserve it.  Its just that I sometimes feel like our friendship can be a tad bit toxic, and I wish it werent so.  I know it shouldnt be like this, and a christian friend should always love one another.  (I do love you, i really do, its just hard for me to show it sometimes?)  I feel like I shouldnt post this. I might not.  but i feel like I have to say it to you... sort of an explanation for last bible study.  And please dont feel bad when  you read this, because its my lack of self-confidence, not you, thats causing this.

love, jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment